Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
• We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
• If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item kindly contact us
• If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
• If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
• If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.